I can’t believe the last time I posted it was almost a year ago. This past year has been incredible. I have had so many amazing experiences and accomplishments. I’m in the mood to list everything out to put things into perspective and look at it in a different way.
- Well, I finished my bachelors degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Simmons College. (This one was huge for me because that degree was one of my biggest challenges and helped me realize that I can do anything I put my mind to!)
- Got a new job at a community hospital in the Nutrition department and work with patients on a daily basis educating and making sure they are eating enough when healing from illness or surgery. It warms my heart to see the difference in how good nutrition can speed the recovery process.
- Experiencing life with someone new you never would have imagined and it being incredible. Love is a gift that you get when you are willing to accept it yourself.
- Finally sticking to a gym routine and getting into shape to increase my energy levels.
- Planning a trip to the lovely island of St. John in the USVI. Super exciting especially when the furthest I have ever been is Florida!
- Applying for a Dietetic Internship and currently waiting until April 6th to find out my answer.
- Realizing that I want to get my Masters in Public Health to continue my education and create nutrition education programs to benefit the community as a whole.
Now for the good stuff…. Some pictures from the past year!
Have a good one! I’ll try and update this on a weekly basis and include my cooking and vitamix adventures, little life stories, and rants.